Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of files can you attach to the system against your application?
The attachments should be either “Word” or “PDF” format.
2. Having difficulty applying attaching the application?
You need to ensure that the document you are trying to attach is closed at the time of attaching it against your supporting document in the system.
3. What is selection criteria response?
Addressing the selection criteria (or essential criteria) as detailed in the “Position Description” is an important element of your application as your application will be considered against the selection criteria of the position.
4. What is application closing time?
The application closing time is 11.30 pm.
5. I applied for a job posting, but I want to make sure my application was received?
You will receive an automated response once you have successfully submitted an application. Alternately, you can log back in to see your Applications in your personal profile.
6. I didn’t receive an automated response (confirmation e-mail) after I applied for a position online, what does this mean?
There may be missing information in your application. Please login and go back to your application to complete any missed information.
7. Can I e-mail or fax my unsolicited application?
We accept applications for open positions via our online recruitment system. You will need to set up a profile, then select the position(s) you wish to apply for.
8. What do I do if I need help?
If you require further assistance after reading through our Frequently Asked Questions fact sheet, please call our customer service Team on
(02) 9265 9333
between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m or send an email to
and a member of our Recruitment & Selection Team will respond within two working days. Please include your contact details, reference number of the position, and a full description of your query.
An Error has occurred while processing your request.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact support.
to continue to home page
v0.0.0.0 [17 Mar 2015]
Application is having difficulty connecting to server.
If problem persists please contact support.